So after I wrote my last post there has been numerous random mentions about mix tapes around me. I doubt these people read my blog. Random. Actually, this happens to me quite a bit. Warning: this is pretty freaky so stop reading NOW if you are sensitive to twilight zone-esque things. NOW.
1. Roommies and I sat around musing about our sub-letter who had left on a sour note. Right as we said outloud: Will we ever see her again? the doorbell rang. Guess who was at the door? Yup.
2. I can't tell you how many times I'd have a friend's name in my head and then the person in front of me says: "Hey, how's Pepe doing?" Too many times. Or as I push the play button on my answering machine I think "Oh, I should call Lilo," I hear, "Hey! It's Lilo!" Hmm...
3. Sometimes there's a time delay. A friend asked, "Have you heard from Don lately?" and the answer was negative. The next day, Don text messaged me and said he was coming in town. Okay, granted, this wasn't my thought necessarily, it was my friend's.
And there are many more I can't recall.
If I could have any super power it would be flight, or telekinesis, or super strength. But alas, I get this freakish thing instead. Like any strength or talent though, I wonder how it could be used to help others instead of hording it to myself and going, "Whoah. Weird."
No comments:
Post a Comment