Some of you notice/know that I've been a regular visitor of Jeffrey Overstreet's blog for a few months. I periodically link to his writing because he writes about movies and music that I happen to like, and I value his reviews/thoughts on them. I don't know him personally, I just, um, stalk politely. Like, does that sound familiar to you? :)
Today I went to the KEXP website, randomly, and saw the lineup for Sasquatch Fest. What a grand list!! Sufjan! Ben Harper! Clap Your Hands! Gomez! I won some tix last year but couldn't make it up to Seattle so I gave my tix to Colin and Shiho - cool peeps from LA who now live up there. Lo and behold, I saw Colin's band, Mercir, in the lineup!! Woohoo Colin!
Soon afterwards, as is my routine, I went to Jeffrey's blog and read this entry:
"SASQUATCH ROCKS!!And my friend Joel Eby, who plays in a band called Mercir, will be rocking on the same stage as Beck on the same day."
Hmm... small world!
And oh, you can look up Mercir on MySpace.
1 comment:
I heart Mercir.
Post a Comment