Amazing how times have changed.
Last lenten season I gave up coffee - it was the thing I could not, did not, would rather not give up, so I knew that was the thing to do...
This time, it's blogs. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal. But oh it so is.
My co-worker asked why, because it's not like blogs are bad. Of course not. It's my desire, my habit that is bad. I mean, why not give up cookies - and lose some weight in the meantime? Well, simply because if you ask me which one I'd rather give up, it would be cookies. Follow me?
So, I won't be going to blogs and I won't be blogging until Resurrection Sunday.
The reason I write this:
- So you don't wonder why I'm so quiet. Though, most of you probably won't really notice or miss anything because unlike me, you don't go to blogs every day.
- So perhaps you would consider giving up or taking up something during this season.
Going quiet...
3 comments:
hehe.
I'll respect that oh quiet one.
that seems like a very good lent.
okay now, lent is over. will the blogging re-commence?
Post a Comment