Sep 1, 2006

Today I'm feeling:

  • Grateful. I'm in the top 1% of the richest people in the world. Hmm... kinda makes you re-think, don't it?
  • Sad. TJ's last day at work was yesterday. He's one of the most fun and entertaining people around here. Not to mention he's the man when it comes to getting stuff done. I'll miss him tons. Sigh.
  • Grateful. My roomies and I had a super fun dinner and discussion last night. I live with really fun, funny, beautiful people - despite what they said about their "fat" or "cramps" outfits. :) I learned so much about them and from them.
  • Sad. Sorge leaves today then John leaves in 2 weeks. Back to where they were the rest of the year.
  • Grateful. It's a long weekend ahead. Yay Yay Yay.
  • Sad. Shar and I couldn't get tix to Ray LaMontagne's show at the Troubadour. ACK.
  • Grateful. Last night I was actually sleepy!!! Without any sleeping aid i.e. melatonin or bourbons ;) !! The past 3-4 nights have not been so easy.

No comments: