GOOD FOR YOU! I don't think this is what you've deemed it, but I hope it is "Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair" without a "Song of Despair" :) though a broken heart still tells better stories and makes the sweet things sweeter.
Okay - I've never read his works but just reading the extensive Wikipedia entry, I'm going to try to guess: ESPANA EN EL CORAZON? or IL POSTINO? I know the latter is not in Spanish but it's still inspired by him.. And it's suited since you're away and all -- like a postman bearing news every now and then.. Dunno, maybe it's just me. So, when's the debut??
2 comments:
GOOD FOR YOU! I don't think this is what you've deemed it, but I hope it is "Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair" without a "Song of Despair" :) though a broken heart still tells better stories and makes the sweet things sweeter.
Okay - I've never read his works but just reading the extensive Wikipedia entry, I'm going to try to guess:
ESPANA EN EL CORAZON? or IL POSTINO? I know the latter is not in Spanish but it's still inspired by him.. And it's suited since you're away and all -- like a postman bearing news every now and then.. Dunno, maybe it's just me. So, when's the debut??
Post a Comment