Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
If you have 45-50 minutes to listen to this message I promise it is worth every minute. (Follow the link, click to download the one from December 17. Heck, download them all!)
I appreciate Rob Bell's attempt to explain how the original audience might've heard and understood the message of Jesus back then. I don't deny the value of understanding and applying it for yourself and for your own time, but learning about the original context adds so much!!
For one, after this sermon, I can't ever think of "going the extra mile" quite the same again. And my appreciation for Jesus has just multiplied.
I do love when that happens.
(I've been enjoying the series "Calling All Peacemakers" - all downloadable from the site. Take a listen and I look forward to your thoughts).
1 comment:
Just got your email - and listened to CAP Part 1... Part2 tomorrow...
Post a Comment