Mish has a great entry about this so I thought I'd just point to it. She put out a challenge that I think we all should consider answering.
And I forwarded the link from news.com to my co-worker via IM (as she and I talked about the Kim family yesterday). She replied:
yeah i was goingt o say, if anything
at least his wife and children
can have some peace in knowing that their dad (and husband) loved them so much that he was willingt o sacrifice his own life for theirs
that's pretty powerful
Yes. Very. That's true love. If only I live out that knowledge every day - quel courage!
I always roll my eyes at the shallowness of how our society defines love. But that may be for another post. For now, I pray my love takes action - severe action - for the sake of others. Thanks for reminding me, Mr. Kim.
1 comment:
totally dude!
let's do sushi b4 ya leave me!
Post a Comment