May 20, 2005

Tag

Sandra,

Total Volume of Music Files on my Computer:
Hmm.. I no longer have a computer. My work computer doesn't hold music files. And I'm still a CD and Cover Art kind of woman. I love iTunes and iPod but you know what?: Hooray Amoeba!

The Last CD I Bought was:
I bought 2 last time (Amoeba!): Ben Harper and the Blind Boys of Alabama's Let There Be Light, Gorillaz. But someone else bought CDs for me! (Sindy!): The Arcade Fire's Funeral and The Decemberists' Picaresque.

Song playing right now:
Whatever this is that Nic is playing on KCRW. Nikka Costa, I think. Hey do you guys remember she sang that song... "Please, don't let this feeling end, it might not come again,... " What is that song? She was a kid still - was that her? I'm dating myself, aren't I?

5 Songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me:
"Gorecki" Lamb
"Shelter" Ray LaMontagne
"So Real" Jeff Buckley
"One" U2
"Go Down Easy" Over the Rhine

I'm passing this along to:
Mischabomb
Cynth
Timeeya
Ev
and whoever you are, blog reader, if you want to do it.

1 comment:

Tim Hwang said...

i'm tagged. on my xanga.