Actually, it's gettin' hot out there... makes me want to go to the beach and plop down with Harry Potter #6 (don't anybody SAY anything!! I'm not done yet!)
So I finally resigned. It's been a long time in the making and I'm relieved. Sad too, because I do enjoy my friends, the atmosphere, and the commute (the non-existence of it, I mean). But mostly I'm happy about the coming change and excited. August 1. Here I come.
Back to HP#6, though: last night I read some hundred pages or something and resolved to put the book down around 11pm, because you know, I should go to bed. It took me an hour or so to fall asleep... because I kept thinking about Harry and his plight... and other things too that crossed my mind but mostly Harry...
I should probably say, that I read #4 in one sitting. And. Uh. When #5 came out, same thing. One sitting. I got up to eat and go to the bathroom. That's it.
3 comments:
wow, that's been a long time coming...congratulations on the new job and hope you enjoy it there!
cool, so have you gotten to the part where Harry accidentally kills the... just kidding. i haven't read it.
congrats on the resignation. looking back on when i quit my last job, it was the best thing that happened to me in all of 2004. my new job and life as a whole are so much better since then... so, wishing you the same!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince – a damn good book. It might be my new favorite (next to POA). ^__^
Post a Comment