Found this on my friend Kenny's blog, I thought it's worth passing along:
"I have an annual Thanksgiving tradition where I spend about 15-30 minutes in solitude where I count my blessings one at a time. Try it if you get the time. As you count even your smallest blessings, you'll see that 30 minutes may not even be enough."
Some of you might find it cheesy.
But I'm gonna do it.
3 comments:
I am thankful for those moments of solitude!
Perhaps your roommates aren't the best judge of whether you are clever or enchanting. Check with your family while you are with them. Moms always know how to make us feel good about ourselves!
Eric! I think you meant for mixed_moss to get the 2nd part of your comment. Tho, I agree... moms are the best.
I did this, and I fell asleep whilst I thanked God for every little thing. :)
Post a Comment