May 9, 2006

4 x 10

I've been tagged by TimHwang. And I usually oblige to my favorite drummer (after Billy Martin). I mean, how can you not?!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Media Planner
2. Second assistant to a Talent Manager
3. Office of Student Services – admin, front desk guru – best job ever!
4. Hmm... Senior Media Planner?


Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride 2. Amelie 3. Star Wars 4. School of Rock

Four places I've lived:
1. Syracuse, NY 2. Bryn Mawr, PA 3. Singapore 4. Los Angeles, CA

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Friends - reruns 2. Will & Grace - reruns 3. Law & Order - reruns 4. The X-Files – reruns
Yeah, I don’t watch TV.


Four places I've vacationed: 1. Bangkok 2. Amsterdam 3. Seattle 4. Bali

Four foods I love: 1. Sushi 2. Anything Indonesian 3. Tropical fruits 4. Bread n Cheese n Wine

Four sites I visit daily: 1. NYTimes 2. Yahoo 3. KCRW – to play their radio 4. LookingCloser.blogspot.com

Four places I'd rather be right now: 1. Bora bora 2. Somewhere nice in Argentina 3. Bali
4. Italian riviera


Four random items in my bag: 1. Anti Histamine 2. Nail – I can explain 3. Latex gloves – I can explain. You said random, right? 4. Eyedrops

Four things most people don't know about me:
1. I used to act 2. I dream in sepia 3. I bite into/eat a chili pepper and not bat an eye 4. I can recite lines from the Lion King. Oh yes. Believe it.

So I tag: myung, cynth, mikeC, vcious

2 comments:

TheNeedyMother said...

Its funny to read and read something and suddenly be mentioned ... 4x10 on thegoodrace.blogspot.com to come... thanks!

djmikec said...

cool answers Cal! I'll do it too.