http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4249831.stm
Nice to know, eh?
But they should really include the girls, too, who wear really low cut jeans and when they sit down they show too much of their stringy underwear and behind. That annoys me too. Isn't that just as or if not more indecent than boxers showing? They should get fined. Absolutely. Or at least give them a first warning. After three then they get fined. Or take their shopping privileges.
The world would be a much better place, don't you agree? And then cleavage. Ooh. Now THAT should be outlawed. Maybe we're all better off wearing veils and shrouds over our whole body. The men as well as the women. We won't have this problem. Going to the beach would be tough though. Maybe they can make an exception for beach-going gear.
Okay. I'm done with that. I'm going to go think of other important things now. That's what I do for fun. I leave this bit of cultural policing to the government.
No comments:
Post a Comment