Dec 20, 2005

Merry Christmas

I have to admit, I didn't really do much research to come to a decision about this. It was decided from the moment I went to the website a few months ago. It was the organization that spurred the conversation that led to this. When I went to the website again a few days ago, I was greeted with the text "The Gift of Freedom. Instead of gifts that fade away, consider giving the gift of freedom in honor of your friends and colleagues." It's like it can read my mind!!!

So MERRY CHRISTMAS: Clarian, Sandra, Mishabomb, Vcious, KatieC, KatieK, Shoemaker.

In your honor, in celebration of your love and friendship, in celebration of the One who is the Gift and the Sacrifice, the One who gave me you,

With love,

Faetryn

2 comments:

vanessa said...

Merry Christmas to you too Cal!

David Samuel Sandler said...

should I be weirded that there are only 1.5 guys on your list? :-) Ah well, never mattered to me before. See you all in 3 (THREE) weeks! [nervous breakdown occurring...]