Tip of the day: computer monitor is good for drying pieces of clothing.
I had to take my roommate and her fiance to the 'port in the rain this morning. (RAIN. Yes. Not drizzle. Rain + thunder + lightning and all. Pretty impressive for So-Cal, eh?) Anyway, that meant transporting luggages into and out of my car, which was no small task when it's pouring out and you have a two-door car. Hence, I'm wet. Wet pants are no fun when your job sits you down all day. My office-mate and I found that the monitor is the warmest piece of furniture. So, luckily I have a handy blanket to wrap me in while my pants are on my computer monitor, drying.
Rain makes you do all sorts of funny stuff.
On a completely different note, please say a quick prayer for the victims and families affected by the tsunami. Sigh. Saying "affected" doesn't seem sufficient - "devastated."
There are practical ways to help as well. http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/28/international/28aidbox.html
And I can give you instructions to give to the victims specifically in Indonesia (via the consulate). E-mail me or comment if you are interested.
2 comments:
That is your work monitor right?
Yes. Work. As opposed to what?
Post a Comment