I can't hear out of my left ear due to a 2-day congestion. Tried everything. I suppose I need to just wait. Not my strong suit, waiting.
My car stinks of puke. One of my friends (I'll conceal name to protect identity) rode back with me after our new year's party and barfed twice. The first was fine, because at the traffic light she managed to open the door. But the second, she just opened the window and barely put her head out all the way... so you can imagine the damage my passenger side sustained. Ugh. After tucking her in bed, I went to my car at 2.30 am armed with paper towel and 409, and in the dark tried to clean everything I could. Cleaning it didn't bother me much for some reason, but getting in the car this morning, welcomed by the smell of vomit I vowed to myself never ever to drink again. Yeah. Okay. Maybe to never drink THAT much ever again. Honestly. It's so unpleasant. And my co-workers must've wondered why I walked into the office with a Lysol spray can.
I sure hope you are considering giving to the reliable charities to help the tsunami victims. Most of us are definitely able. No worries if you can't commit now - later is okay too because relief efforts typically run for a while and they would still need your contributions 3, 6, 12 months from now. And with online access this only takes one minute of your time. If you had time to read this post then you have time to donate. If you had time to write this post then you absolutely have time to donate. And off I go.
1 comment:
calth=
and isa 5 "Woe to those who are heroes in drinking wine, and valiant men in mixing strong drink..."
prv 23 has much better stuff that i think i won't quote, but should be examined.
But because I love White Russians (and because the Bible generally has more good things to say about alcohol than bad, although drunkennes is only for teh foo' - who's dat foo', jibba-jabbarin?):
"Men prepare a meal for enjoyment, and wine makes life merry, and money is the answer to everything." ecc 10
Post a Comment