[17:27] mishabomb: were you and i talking bout the word "meh" the other day??
[17:28] faetryn: could be - it's my fave word
[17:28] faetryn: meh
[17:28] mishabomb: http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/8753/
[17:29] mishabomb: Ha!
[17:30] faetryn: HAHA
[17:30] faetryn: NO WAY
[17:31] faetryn: i must promptly blog about this
[17:32] faetryn: that's FUNNY
[17:32] mishabomb: yeah.
[17:32] mishabomb: do it now!!
and that's just one of oh-so-many reasons I heart Mish.
Still, this is dedicated to Calthaer who intro'd me to the word in the first place. He doesn't blog anymore. Sad. Otherwise I'd link to him. He's a tremendous writer.
2 comments:
Yep, Think Geek is a good place. I was just looking at this shirt a couple of weeks ago, thinking it was one of their better ones.
Our friend Maestro Wong's wife, who I guess could also be Maestro Wong herself, has a shirt from Think Geek which is the classic gamer shirt with "Attack, Summon, Cast Spell" :) Very cute.
Post a Comment