eat a fresh toasted bagel with cream cheese.
chat with my beautiful roommate, her sweet boyfriend, and a dear, inspiring friend.
hang out at the beach and watch people get baptized.
listen and swoon to Ray LaMontagne's new song.
help my roommate with her resume.
walk around the neighborhood with my ipod to listen to Rob Bell.
go to the Counter, taste their sublime burgers with my cool friends Aaron (you know, the yuppy one :)) and Susan.
make Jackson smile.
Hmm. I'm pretty lucky, aren't I? Remind me next time I decide to complain.
4 comments:
Wow, that sounds like alot of what a good day for me would be like!
And!! You'll die, but we have the new album in the office. And don't ask me why but I haven't heard it. That's my goal today.
WHAAAAAAAAAAA>?@#$%L?????????? ooh ooh, pick me! pick me! :) can i listen?
yeah! i made it to the cool friends catagory!!!
Post a Comment